Best Skin Care products from Paula's Choice
This Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant dissolves dead skin cells and clears out clogged pores while keeping the sebum production under control.
About Paula's Choice
Paula Beguon has worked in the beauty industry for decades; she aims to bring light to the truth in the skin-care and beauty industry and, by doing so, provide smart and safe beauty. Consumers are blissfully unaware and blindly trust what is marketed to them, resulting in a waste of money or damaging the skin. Their products are guided by truth rather than trends and backed up by science. Their unique selling point is that they provide 100% perfume-free products.
Does Paula's Choice have sunscreen for dark skin?
Yes, Paula’s Choice offers three different sunscreens suitable for dark skin:
- Youth extending daily hydrating fluid is a light, anti-oxidant-rich formula and works well for combination and oily skin types with an SPF50.
- Skin Restoring Moisturizer works well on all skin types, particularly on mature or dry skin types, and contains SPF50.
- The Smoothing Primer Serum works incredibly under makeup with its lightweight formula, yet it can also be used without makeup application.
Is Paula's Choice retinol products suitable for all skin types?
Paula’s Choice retinol products are safe to use for all skin types. However, the question is how much retinol is safe for each skin type.
- - Low-strength retinol – 0.01% to 0.03% should be used on the dryer to sensitive skin types.
- - Moderate Strength retinol - 0.04% to 0.1% can be applied to skin types with uneven texture and uneven skin tones.
- - Higher-strength retinol - 0.3% to 1% can be applied to skin types with deeper wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
Benefits of Vitamin C in Paula's Choice products:
Vitamin C is one of the most well-researched vitamins to apply to your skincare routine to address aging concerns and uneven skin tones. Moreover, it soothes the skin and accelerates the healing of acne scars.
Customer Services, shipping and return policy:
Paula's Choice can be contacted via the “Contact Us” Page or through one of their social media platforms.
However, shipping policies vary per country; hence if you visit the company's page and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on international, which will give you an option to select the country you reside in. There you will find the relevant shipping information that applies to you. If the information does not appear on google, you should then contact customer services.
Paula's Choice Review Score
Recent Paula's Choice Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.